Ellemes Medical Spa
IPL Post-Treatment Instructions
Aftercare instructions for a IPL treatment
We hope you enjoyed your IPL Photofacial treatment! Your skin will soon be glowing! To ensure the best results and maintain your skin’s health, please follow these aftercare instructions:
- Use a gentle cleanser to keep the treated area clean and dry.
- Apply a hydrating moisturizer to the treated area twice a day.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher when going outdoors.
- Drink plenty of water to help keep skin hydrated and promote healing.
- Avoid touching or scratching the treated area.
- Wait 48 hours before engaging in any physical activity.
- Avoid applying makeup to the treated area for 48 hours.
- Avoid taking hot baths or swimming for 48 hours.
- Avoid using any topical products or treatments to the treated area for 48 hours.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms or hot tubs for 72 hours.
If you have any questions or concerns about your aftercare, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you achieve and maintain the best possible results.
Thank you for choosing ELLEMES Medical Spa for your IPL treatment!
Meet The Experts
How can we help you?
Want to learn more? Contact us at our Atlanta office or submit a business inquiry online!