Ellemes Medical Spa
Microneedling Post-Treatment Instructions
Aftercare instructions for a Microneedling treatment
We hope you enjoyed your Microneedling treatment! Your skin will soon be glowing! To ensure the best results and maintain your skin’s health, please follow these aftercare instructions:
- Keep the treated area clean and dry by washing the area with a gentle cleanser and patting it dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a hydrating moisturizer to the treated area twice a day to help the skin heal and stay hydrated.
- Protect the treated area from the sun by wearing sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, and reapply every two hours when outdoors.
- Drink plenty of water to help keep skin hydrated and help with the healing process.
- Avoid touching or scratching the treated area, as it can cause irritation and impede healing.
- Wait 24 hours before engaging in any physical activity, including working out or strenuous exercise.
- Avoid applying makeup to the treated area for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid taking hot baths or swimming for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid using any topical products or treatments to the treated area for 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms or hot tubs for 72 hours after the treatment.
If you have any questions or concerns about your aftercare, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you achieve and maintain the best possible results from your microneedling treatment.
Thank you for choosing ELLEMES Medical Spa for your microneedling treatment!
Meet The Experts
How can we help you?
Searching for a HydraFacial treatment near me? Contact us at our Atlanta office or submit a business inquiry online!