Restore vitality and rejuvenation to your skin with Revision’s Revox™ 7. Formulated with seven different types of peptides, this unique facial serum is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of expression lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth. The peptide-infused formula also firms, tightens and tones restoring a softer, more youthful look.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3 & Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: help to reduce the appearance of expression lines
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28 & Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2: provide skin smoothing and toning benefits
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: helps skin appear more firm
- GABA – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid: helps to reduce the appearance of expression lines
- The formula utilizes seven different peptides to combat the signs of aging
- Softens the appearance of seven types of expression lines around the eyes, forehead and mouth
- Tightens, tones and firms
- Can be used on neck area
- After 12 weeks of use subjects showed a statistically significant improvement in the appearance of facial lines and facial wrinkles
- After 8 weeks of use subjects showed a statistically significant improvement in the appearance of firmness
- After 8 weeks of use subjects showed a statistically significant reduction in the appearance of eye lines and eye wrinkles
At a Glance
How to Use
Apply to clean skin prior to moisturizer. Dispense one pump and gently dab on expression lines around eyes, forehead and mouth. Avoid direct eye contact. It can also be used on the neck. Wait one minute before applying moisturizer. Use twice daily, morning and evening, for best results.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-19, Steareth-20, Dextran, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol.