Bring your skin back to its youthful glory with Revision’s Vitamin C Lotion 15%. Formulated with a stable form of vitamin C, this brightening treatment encourages a naturally brighter complexion without the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Coenzyme q10 and vitamin E deliver antioxidant benefits while squalane moisturizes the skin.
- 15% Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate): a very stabilized form of vitamin C, it brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits
- Squalane: infuses moisture into the skin
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone): oil-soluble antioxidant
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): provides strong antioxidant benefits
- Formulated with a stable form of vitamin C
- Brightens a dull complexion
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin
- Lightweight, oil-free
At a Glance
How to Use
Apply to clean skin. Dispense one to two pumps into palm of hand and apply evenly onto clean face. Avoid eye area. Allow lotion to absorb before applying moisturizer. Use once daily in the morning. Follow with Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, or Intellishade®.
Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Glycerin, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Corn Starch Modified, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.