Create a unique exfoliating experience for your skin with DHC’s Moisture-Rich Clarifying Peeling Gel. This innovative exfoliating gel utilizes DHC’s own patented epidermal delivery system, which binds sebum and dead surface skin together turning into tiny particles that easily roll off the skin when you rinse. Citrus extracts brighten and even out skin tone while hyaluronic acid preserves the skin’s natural moisture content.
- SKINMIMICS®: contains 5 varieties of complexion-boosting ceramides
- Ceramides: help to maintain maximum moisture and promote firm, youthful‐looking skin
- Hyaluronic Acid: protects skin’s natural moisture
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: promotes suppleness
- Lime, Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit Extracts: help to even out skin tone and prevent oxidative stress that accelerates signs of aging
- Unique technology allows sebum and dead surface skin to bind together turning into tiny particles of dead skin that roll off the skin
- Promotes faster skin cell turnover to reveal more clear, vibrant and youthful-looking skin
- Brightens and evens out skin tone
At a Glance
How to Use
After cleansing, apply 2‐3 pumps of gel to your damp or dry face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Gently massage with fingertips in a circular motion until small balls of dirt and dead cells form. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use once or twice a week for best results.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Carbomer, Dicocodimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Ceteareth‐25, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Crataegus Cuneata Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Lannesiana Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Behenic Acid, Ceramide Np, Cholesterol, Ceramide Ns, Soluble Collagen, Ascorbic Acid, Caproyl Phytosphingosine, Caproyl Sphingosine, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Ceramide Eos, Malic Acid.